WebByte Introduction

Welcome to WebByte on Blogger If you would like to have a free want ad for your business please go http://www.webspeakezine.com/webspeak-ezine-ads/ or email webspeakezine at outlook.com or webspeakezine at webspeakezine.com. The rules and the form for the ad will be emailed to you.

Friday, December 25, 2009

RE: What's Up for Christmas?

Well I am snowed in for Christmas. Nothing to do but play with the computer and clean house. Guess which won out? Somehow cleaning house is not the much fun for me.

I tried to get ahold of my father at the nursing home where he lives but have not been able to get ahold of anyone.

There are several articles that I found on the internet that are quite interesting. I am going to blog about them on the blog for WebSpeak Ezine

.

No comments:

Post a Comment