WebByte Introduction

Welcome to WebByte on Blogger If you would like to have a free want ad for your business please go http://www.webspeakezine.com/webspeak-ezine-ads/ or email webspeakezine at outlook.com or webspeakezine at webspeakezine.com. The rules and the form for the ad will be emailed to you.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

RE: An Experiment With U-Tube

This is a short little ditty that I picked up from U-Tube. It is about a dog and his master. A really ridiculous short from Purina Pet food. You got to see this to believe it. I hope this works for you. It is a video from U-Tube. The name of this video series is Man's Best Friend.


Enjoy and let me know what you think of it.



You know I may cancel my cable TV. It is getting too expensive anyway This way I can really get the TV and other programs I want.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment