WebByte Introduction

Hi there! Hope you enjoy this site! Have fun and be happy! Explore the whole blog because there is a lot of content here. Is there a topic you would like to have discussed? Let me know through the content section! Scroll down for the entries. Let me know what you think by putting in a comment! Please scroll down entire entry. That is the way not to miss any thing.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

RE: Early TV in The USA

Here is an example of an early TV show in the USA. It is a classic. This particular show comes from the Sit Com: The Goldbergs.

I am familiar with I Love Lucy. However I never heard of The Goldbergs until tonight.

To me it is not laugh out loud funny. But it is relatively entertaining.

The plot line is about a lady who thinks she can interpret the dreams of others because her daughter is studying to be a psychologist.

Gertrude Berg is the creator and acts as the main character, Molly Goldberg in this sit com.

Remember this is a sample of the humor of the 1950's in the United States.

So take a look and enjoy.



Amazon has a DVD of The Goldbergs. I do not know how good it is through or if it contains all the series episodes.    
Post a Comment

Sociable

About Me

My photo

Web Page designer. Creator of http://webspeakezine.com. Computer Technician certificate. Know Java. Learning other computer languages. Recovering from cancer and a double mastectomy. The afore mention are just a few of my accomplishments. I hope to learn a musical instrument.