WebByte Introduction

Welcome to WebByte on Blogger If you would like to have a free want ad for your business please go http://www.webspeakezine.com/webspeak-ezine-ads/ or email webspeakezine at outlook.com or webspeakezine at webspeakezine.com. The rules and the form for the ad will be emailed to you.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Another Blog

I have another blog with Blogger. It is called Peace Inc. Just click on View my complete profile and it will take you to a place where my blogs are listed. You will find them at the bottom.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:43 PM

    I'm sorry I did not get back to you sooner, been busy. My e-mail is admin@aur-studios.com. I had a chance to look at your two blogs and I like the animations. I can't wait to see more on your peace blog. Peace would be nice. Again thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for talking to me! Hope to see you soon again!

    ReplyDelete