WebByte Introduction

Welcome to WebByte on Blogger If you would like to have a free want ad for your business please go http://www.webspeakezine.com/webspeak-ezine-ads/ or email webspeakezine at outlook.com or webspeakezine at webspeakezine.com. The rules and the form for the ad will be emailed to you.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Great Blogs I Ran Into

Here is a great blog I ran into: The Concept of Irony. This is a very enjoyable reading.

Stop by and read it sometime and come back here. Please leave a comment on what you think of this blog.

Here is another great blog:http://aurorastudios.blogspot.com/.
There are some really pretty pictures here.

By the way, you can almost learn a foreign language just by visiting blogs.
So many of them are in another language besides English or whatever your native language is.

Hey how about posting a comment here about this blog.

Here is another great blog for you basketball fans:http://aceslakersblog.blogspot.com/. It is really well done. Let me know what you think of this site.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:49 PM

    Thank you for your wonderful compliments. I will start putting watermarks on my photographs, I just got ahead of myself and forgot to do it. My first time blogging. I'm an old school photographer (manual cameras, film and the dark room) learning alot of new tricks (digital cameras, computers, internet, photoshop etc...), but I love it. I'm catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite welcome Elaina!

    I was once an artist too.

    ReplyDelete