WebByte Introduction

Welcome to WebByte on Blogger If you would like to have a free want ad for your business please go http://www.webspeakezine.com/webspeak-ezine-ads/ or email webspeakezine at outlook.com or webspeakezine at webspeakezine.com. The rules and the form for the ad will be emailed to you.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

RE: Twilight Zone

One of my favs of TV shows is the Outer Limits. I thought that it was unavailable but look I found a whole bunch of new TV Listings for free on the Internet. Cool, huh? I think so.

Television is coming to the Net. I want to start a Net Television station on the Net. This television station is GP in my mind. Anyone out there in cyber space want to work with me on it?



Here is the URL in case the video does not work on this site:

http://www.fancast.com/tv/The-Outer-Limits/4643/1103247319/In-The-Blood/videos

There are other available episodes at the above URL too.

The ability to get TV programs on the net is so good that some may not want cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment