WebByte Introduction

Welcome to WebByte on Blogger If you would like to have a free want ad for your business please go http://www.webspeakezine.com/webspeak-ezine-ads/ or email webspeakezine at outlook.com or webspeakezine at webspeakezine.com. The rules and the form for the ad will be emailed to you.

Friday, November 12, 2010

RE: Writing for Nanowrimo

I have just about cought up with my writing for http://nanowrimo.com/. This is the contest of which I wrote some time ago. I am going to put up a word counter from there to see what it looks like.

Here is it is. I am going to try to make it a part of this site so you can keep track of how far I have to go.There's real tiny writing at the top of the graphic that tells where I am on my writing. Remember I have to get to 50,000 words by the end of November.

Wish me luck, please.


The contest ends on November 31 or 30, 2010. I hope to finish early. So keep track and see if I make it.

By the way have any of you checked out Nanowrimo yet? If you like to write you might like this little get together that is held each year. They are also going to have a contest in play writing right after this novel writing contest.

Here's more information on writing contests:

No comments:

Post a Comment