WebByte Introduction

Welcome to WebByte on Blogger If you would like to have a free want ad for your business please go http://www.webspeakezine.com/webspeak-ezine-ads/ or email webspeakezine at outlook.com or webspeakezine at webspeakezine.com. The rules and the form for the ad will be emailed to you.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Snooze You Lose


The .gif on the right is just about how I feel. I am going to have to start getting a lot more sleep. I think I am now getting addicted to the computer.


By the way, this gif is by: Artist: Elayne Sheppard 
http://www.BowerBird.homestead.com. Pretty nice, isn't it. You can find a lot of these gifs for free on the net. I even found a way to make my own gifs. I might be tempted to teach an interested audience.

Is there such a thing as computer addiction? Well let's do some research on it and find out. Look for future post on the subject of computer addiction.
    
So far, I have not researched yet on the matter of computer addiction. I am too addicted to writing this journal. Oh well. I will keep on trying.

The postings for computer addiction will appear right here. I will also put up the links that I find about computer addition here. There should be a lot of information about this.    

I just read what is to me one of the scariest stories ever. This one insurance company is targeting AIDS patients. Apparently their care is too expensive. This is the link to what I read:   http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100317/us_nm/us_insurers. It is the story of one young man that lost his insurance policy because he developed AIDS.

I understand the insurance companies viewpoint. They want to lower the costs of their services. If they have to pay out a lot for services rendered then there goes the profits. Here is an idea. Why not start investing in cures or methods of arresting these major costly medical problems? Get rid of the problem that way. Plus the company can invest in the cures, methods, etc. and make a tidy profit for share holders. How does that sound?

Medical Cures For The Chromatic Commands Of The Inner City
The Arthritis Cure, Revised and Updated: The Medical Miracle That Can Halt, Reverse, And May Even Cure Osteoarthritis
"The Secrets of Stopping Diabetes"

                       
                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment